- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 small can of light coconut milk (Ayam brand)
- Passata sauce (quantity varies – enough to have a good consistency)
- Spice to taste – turmeric, curry powder, chilli powder
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 chopped clove of garlic
- 3-4 potatoes cut into 1/4 or 1/8
- 2 chopped carrots
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 shopped red capsicum
- ~ 1 teaspoon brown or raw sugar **IMPORTANT**
- Cook the onion and garlic in a saucepan until translucent.
- Add can of tomatoes and passata sauce and mix through.
- Add chopped vegetables.
- Stir through spice to taste.
- Bring to the boil then let simmer.
- Add a sprinkle of brown or raw sugar. About a teaspoon.
- Add coconut milk in last ~10 minutes of cooking. DO NOT BOIL WITH COCONUT MILK!